Friday, December 3, 2010

Nadine Jansen Models Blog Sonet Pregnant

white winter wonderland

With us, it was snowing hard in the last few days and everything is wrapped in a white blanket.



see on our terrace, it also has very Christmassy. This year I have decided for a decoration in red. In the evening it looks very nice if you from the warm cozy living room in the snowy garden looks and sparkle everywhere small candles.

on our living room table I have kept the Christmas decoration this year in green, since this tone blends well with the rest of the body. I just have a glass case filled with balls and distributed on a silver platter green candles and some balls.


Also our Advent "wreath" has been wrapped in a green robe.

And on the lamp hanging over our dining table two of this beautiful bird pendant, I have recently discovered in my Lieblingsdekogeschäft .

0 comments:

Post a Comment