Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Can You Give Olive Oil To Dogs

finds pleasure ...

... on a winter morning walk? Well, it's go. First, a look at our house ... a lot of icicles!


The sun is just rising and the light created a very special magic ...




At our small river in our village, we take a short break ...

soon as I am a few seconds on a site to make my photos, I already have are a pack of ducks and gulls later (what do they do for us?) Before me that made me very hungry . See Because of course I can not say no and just reach into my bag of freshly filled rolls, ... care, I just eat toast tonight ;-)






So, slowly, we should make our way home, my hands are all blue.





I hope you enjoyed my little trip?

At this point I would like all of my readers - especially to promote the Pacific - a good start into a hopefully successful and healthy Years do 2011th I would also like to thank you for another year exciting, stimulating and inspiring life and hofffe bloggers, see you all again next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment