Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rda Protein For Women

News from the autumn garden

Autumn is in the meantime in my garden "slammed" really. The leaves of my hydrangea in front of the house are already yellow and about to fall,

the whole garden is slowly but surely buried under a layer of leaves.



Today I discovered for the first time the fruits of my dick male. In the white fleshy balls sit black seeds, an interesting discovery for me - these "fruits" I have not seen yet.


This Sunday has been found in its most beautiful sunny autumn splendor. In warm 24 degrees the afternoon we again enjoyed outdoors and Cushions and chair covers - perhaps one last time - pulled out.

Even some small wild strawberries I've discovered in our garden,

and the pantograph is still too hard.

My hydrangeas have adopted in the meantime, a beautiful autumn colors,

but also shine my asters and fat hens still really sleep in the sun.


My two "ladies" are already wrapped up by the rocks lying around the profile of our pear,


which has actually been completely separated from their leafy dress:


But the Funkie you look at now that they have exceeded their best time for this year.




The Rose "Snow White" is still too large, but you look at their flowers already the approaching winter.


In the last two weeks I've been in my little garden. Other things sometimes take a more important role. But soon I will devote myself well again my favorite hobby, for the autumnal garden expected however some care of his owner.

Not only decoration objects, chairs, couches, and so many others want to be acknowledged before the first frost, and the lawn must be freed now regularly from the foliage to sustain any damage.


So much for today from the fall garden. I express our views fingers crossed that the weather brings us some sunny days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment