Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weird Feeling Upper Abdomen Left

autumn days ...

What a beautiful, sunny autumn day! The sun shone from a clear blue sky, fleecy clouds passing by and everything was bright in a very special autumn glory.

Our Pauline took the opportunity and went first to a long lunch nap at their Favorite place in the node garden. The warm pine mulch, it seems to have done to her.


also other garden inhabitants, it could be fine with the sun :-).

My husband and I set off on an extensive Fahhradtour and found the most beautiful photo opportunities. If you feel like, but accompanied us a little bit on our way through the Münsterland park landscape.
These blooming beauties we found in abundance on the banks of a small creek.

In between you had einfachh up every now and then a glance venture into the clouds. They were also too good today - like cotton candy!





Such contented cows we see too often nowadays probably no longer too, right?


course I have ever joining a bike tour my garden scissors just in case something comes under one of the finger with which you can still decorate.
And today what was once there. This time I found hops vines,

mature Elderberries,
and still immature elderberries.








All the while, our Pauline has not stirred from the spot. However, I hope that tonight I can persuade to come back into the house ;-).


I hope you had an equally sunny and relaxing Sunday and have used the opportunity to fill up a little sun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment